“This demonstrates what text will look like if treated with a blockquote.”
Department: Professional Services
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Paid leave
- Work with a great team to solve challenging business problems
Technical Project Manager
From managing all aspects of pre-sales activities to maintaining a close working relationship with all project stakeholders, the Technical Project Manager will be responsible for taking a project from inception through project closure. The Technical Project Manager will lead all aspects of project delivery: acting as a technical resource for Sales and providing assistance in achieving sales and service revenue targets; articulating product positioning to both business and technical audiences; and translating business requirements into system solutions. The Project Manager will also be responsible for driving solution definition, resource allocation, budget control, non-conformity resolution and overall risk management. The ideal candidate will have a firm technical understanding of ECM practices and ERP experience, specifically focused on back-office areas such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Human Resources processes.
- Act as a technical sales resource for forecasted opportunities – analyze client’s business needs and create the solution vision
- Provide business/technical analysis and develop effective product demonstrations
- Assist in developing Statements of Work (SOW) and cost-estimation of Professional Services efforts
- Plan, direct and control projects utilizing MTS Project Implementation Methodology and related tools to bring projects to successful completion, within scope, on time, and within budget
- Orchestrate an exceptional implementation experience for the customer to ensure customer satisfaction, secure the potential for future software and services revenue, and provide the ability to utilize the customer as a reference site
- Manage and actively participate as a member of the project team to help create a sustainable, viable solution that is tailored to the customer’s requirements and objectives, while utilizing ECM solution best practices
- Take an active role in designing solutions, resolving conflicts, and delivering solutions
- Contribute to the general knowledge base of the team and communicate best practices to facilitate the team’s collective professional growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience implementing all aspects of a technology focused project in the Enterprise Content Management space
- Advanced knowledge of OnBase architecture, software modules and integration options
- Certified OnBase Installer
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Data Capture (IDC) technology
- Experience implementing capture solutions (Ephesoft, DataCap, Kofax, Captiva etc.)
- Communication with C-level executives within a project or company setting
- Advanced knowledge of project implementation methodologies and tools
- Strong passion for technology, innovation and product development
- Must be highly customer service oriented
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and multi-task in a fast-paced professional services environment
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
Founded in 1981, Initium Softworks (formally MTS Software Solutions) is an industry leader in document management, business process automation, and document scanning services in North America.
Our company offers technology solutions that simplify, streamline, and accelerate the core business processes of managing paper and information across an organization.
We continually invest in our people, products, and partnerships in order to remain a trusted advisor and solution leader in the industry. We are passionate about our team, customers, and the innovative solutions we provide.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)