“This demonstrates what text will look like if treated with a blockquote.”
Department: Professional Services
- Competitive Salary (based on experience)
- Paid leave
- Work with a great team to solve challenging business problems
IDC Solutions Architect
As a software consulting and solution development organization leveraging a variety of innovative products, we are currently seeking a full-time IDC Specialist to join our Intelligent Data Capture (IDC) team. As we continue to expand our product offerings, services, and solutions, we are looking to add to our team of ‘A’ performers.
The Solutions Architect will work with our Professional Services team, clients, and prospects to design solutions that solve business critical problems through technologies from our world-class capture technology partners including ABBYY, Ephesoft, and OnBase by Hyland. The Solutions Architect will drive the successful implementation of these solutions through the design, configuration, deployment and training of these IDC products. Reporting directly to the IDC Solutions Manager, you will work closely with the MTS project team including Project Managers and other Consultants to ensure a successful implementation of these solutions. This role will assume overall project management responsibility in leading both client interaction and system implementation around IDC projects.
- Work with our customers to enhance business processes through the implementation of the IDC products and solutions
- Perform the full technical configuration required for the deployment of our solutions
- Assist with the full project lifecycle including requirements gathering, functional design, installation, user acceptance testing, issue resolution and production implementation
- Articulate IDC product and solution functionality and best practices to customers
- Train partners, clients and end-users in both classroom and one-on-one environments
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Ability to own the planning and execution of onsite and virtual client implementations
- Ability to understand functional design and technical project requirements
- Ability to ensure the success of a project by taking ownership of deliverables
- Ability to work and communicate with different technical levels of customers
- Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and independently
- 3-5 years of Software Implementation experience, especially in Document Capture projects using ABBYY, Ephesoft, or similar Advanced Capture tools.
- Experience with the latest Microsoft Desktop and Server platforms
- Experience with SQL database
- Experience with C#, VB.NET or Java
- Experience in Document Capture industry
- Experience with object oriented design
- Experience in using Regular Expressions (RegEx)
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Superior people skills, team-oriented, and very personable
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve success within a consulting environment
- Ability to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences.
- Ability to operate and work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively react in dynamic, customer facing situations
- High degree of professionalism in appearance and manner
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented
- Willingness to travel up to 25% including nights and weekends as required
Founded in 1981, Initium Softworks (formally MTS Software Solutions) is an industry leader in document management, business process automation, and document scanning services in North America.
Our company offers technology solutions that simplify, streamline, and accelerate the core business processes of managing paper and information across an organization.
We continually invest in our people, products, and partnerships in order to remain a trusted advisor and solution leader in the industry. We are passionate about our team, customers, and the innovative solutions we provide.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)